Migrate to Australia as a business owner or investor
With your plans to establish a business in Australia, investing or partnering in a company or migrating to Australia as a business owner or investor. A business visa can be your next step to acquire permanent residency in Australia.
The Australian Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) replaced most other Australian business and investment visas, that lets you visit Australia for business reasons. This is a temporary visa, You can stay for the period or dates specified on the visa grant letter.
Business Innovation stream extend your stay in Australia for 2 more years, or up to 4 more years. This provisional visa is for people with business skills. It lets you operate a new or existing business in Australia.
Types of streams you can enter Australia under this SubClass 600
- Business Innovation Stream
- Investor stream
- Significant investor stream
- Business innovation extension stream
- Significant investor extension stream
- Entrepreneur stream
- Premium Investor stream
Requirements for Business Visa Australia
- You must be a genuine visitor travelling to Australia for business visitor activities
- You must be outside Australia when you apply and when we decide your application
Benefits & Advantages of Australia Business Visa
- you can make general business or employment contracts and enquiries
- you can negotiate business or investment contracts
- you can take part in a conference or trade fairs.
- investigate, negotiate, enter into or review a business contract
- undertake tourist activities