ALPINE Immigration services are best aimed to get the approval of visa. But in an unlikely situation of the visa rejection, the below refund would be provided.
100% refund paid to ALPINE, as processing fees.
In case the visa is rejected based on below points:
- A) Points Based System: We evaluate your profile and allot points after which if the visa is rejected for scoring less points than the requirement.
- B) However we does not guarantee any client about getting an ITA (invitation to apply as it is the independent decision of the Immigration commission)
- C) The documentation submitted to the embassy is considered as inappropriate filing after getting an ITA we refund the consultancy fee.
- D) In case of CAP closures or any changes in eligibility criteria of PR process or in any change of rules in PR process before or after file submission, we will keep your profile on hold and wait for next notification from respected authority regarding process till your agreement maturity date.
100% non-refundable for the following reasons:
- A) If you sign up the service & change your mind later and decide to withdraw.
- B) 100% non-refundable if you do not wish to continue with our services for personal reasons.
- C) 100% non-refundable for the token amount paid to Alpine.
- D) 100% non-refundable once the Orientation is completed after the payment.
- D) 100% non-refundable if you do not share us the signed copy of the service agreement once after receiving.
- E) 100% non-refundable if you fail to submit the required documents within 60 days of sign up
- F) Failure to provide required documents within 60 working day, then First Party has right to place the case on Temporarily hold, and after Temporary hold even if the Second Party do not submit the required documents to file the application, then First Party has right to close the case Permanently.
- G) The job bank profile promotion service doesn't guarantee profile selection by employers, However ALPINE will put their best efforts to get a response in case there is no response, the refund clause is not applicable and client cannot claim for refund.
- H) 100% non-refundable in case of negative result being delivered by WES department as the educational Documentation approval is there independent decision.
- I) 100% non-refundable in case of any candidate is unable to reach the respective IELTS / PTE benchmark as required.
- J) 100% non-refundable in case in case the rules are changed by the respective immigration agencies or closure of cap, however you can shift to the different process if clients profile is qualified.
- K) 100% non-refundable if failure of medicals by the client or his or her family members included in the application.
- L) Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than 6 months old.
- M) Failure to prove sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his or her family members included in the application.
- N) Submission of fraudulent documents.
- O) Process conversion is eligible if at least 80% of the documents are submitted within 2 months from the date of Signup.
- P) Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application.
- Q) Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
All the refund cases would be cleared within 90 to 120 days. To claim refund, the rejection letters (including letter after re-appeal) needs to be produced.